Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remain balance

Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I topped up £10 last Thu n now no mire credit. How come?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37279 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Hi @18 - your top-up is used at the start of the month to give you your calls and data for the month until your next top-up falls due, perfectly normal: Guide: My O2 Pay & Go 

You will be able to draw down on your allowance in between top-ups. Info here on O2's PAYG Big Bundles:

PAYG customers can select a Big Bundle which gives you allowances in exchange for credit.

For example, currently £10 will give you 2gb of data, 500 mins and 5000 texts, but you will not have any credit, so if you need to make any chargeable calls, you will need to make an additional Top Up

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37279 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Hi @18 - your top-up is used at the start of the month to give you your calls and data for the month until your next top-up falls due, perfectly normal: Guide: My O2 Pay & Go 

You will be able to draw down on your allowance in between top-ups. Info here on O2's PAYG Big Bundles:

PAYG customers can select a Big Bundle which gives you allowances in exchange for credit.

For example, currently £10 will give you 2gb of data, 500 mins and 5000 texts, but you will not have any credit, so if you need to make any chargeable calls, you will need to make an additional Top Up

Message 2 of 2