Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with promo code for Galaxy Buds2 Pro

LizB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded to the Samsung S23 last month, and have just received the code to get the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro for £1 offer. I log in, add to the basket, and at check out enter the promo code in the text I have just received. 

It comes up with 'Promo code has expired'. How can it have expired when I am using it less than 30 mins after receiving it?!!  Anyone else experienced this and found a way around it?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Allan68
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

Just tried my code that I received today to get galaxy buds2 pro but as you all have said doesn't work, 02 really need to get this issue sorted.

Allan C

Message 11 of 17

Steve9800
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, they sent me a text about the deal again yesterday and it worked this time, received them today, I think it was the same code so maybe it will work now?

Message 12 of 17

Steve9800
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really? What does it say when you try? Mine worked this time, took me a few tries before I got it right as I wasn't sure if the o was a zero or O, it was an O

Message 13 of 17

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6342 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Steve9800 

That's excellent news for you, a nice early Christmas present from O2 ! 😀

Message 14 of 17

Oxonian
  • 6342 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Steve9800 wrote:

Really? What does it say when you try? Mine worked this time, took me a few tries before I got it right as I wasn't sure if the o was a zero or O, it was an O

@Steve9800 

If you are addressing @Allan68, you need to tag him thus. 👍

Message 15 of 17

Greggers
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got mine sorted last week. Sent a message via the o2 Facebook page and got responses through fb messenger. They gave me a link to their shop and the code worked, so not expired after all. Made me wonder if it was because I didn't use the link to the shop in the original text message instead of browsing to the shop manually. Who knows, but I've got my buds now .

Message 16 of 17

Oxonian
  • 6342 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Greggers 

Glad you are sorted, a nice Christmas present. 👍

Maybe there's a hint for @Allan68 in what you have written ? 

Message 17 of 17