cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone cut off during this worrying time after payment wasn't taken for the first time in 4 years??

DollyRoberts
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been trying to send important messages all day. None of them would go through. Thought it might be due to usage of more people using the phone at the moment. Then I was told that a payment of £27 didn't go through on the 20th of this month. I have been with them for over 3 years, possibly 4 and never missed this payment or my other payments for my other devices with O2 of over £60 a month.

My husband is on 16 hours oxygen therapy at the moment for his long term Bronchiectasis and Pulmonary Hypertension.  We are both sitting here knowing the implications of the Coronavirus on my family. Thank God I am not travelling to Derriford tonight, a round trip of over 100 miles with a phone that I thought was working but was not working and not knowing why.

Thank you o2, for being the only company that doesn't seem to be helping anybody at the moment.In fact, cutting me off? Isn't that illegal at the moment?? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

LTK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to hear this Dolly, my phone has just been cut off too even after payment which I have a payment receipt for

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149409 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3