Hello I have an order and I can’t log in to my app to check it

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38563 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

Has your MyO2 account been set up yet on the O2 side, @Danielflorin?

Try the Web version: https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin

If still having difficulty, it may be because you and perhaps thousands more, have been similarly affected by a software glitch as O2 rolled-out changes to the way MyO2 works at the back end...

If you need answers, only option is to contact O2, and the best, if not the most expedient, way is to contact O2's Social Media team on Twitter/X, Facebook or Instagram. Use the ways in the link just below. You may need to nudge them a few times before one of the agents engages with you, so be persistent - a 3 to 4-day response time is not uncommon.

Note that you may need to change the e-mail address you use for MyO2 due to the issue, so register for a free address from, eg, Gmail, beforehand and give this to O2 to apply to the new account.
Or you can request the original email be released from the original account, and this can then be added to the new account - although this can take up to 28 days, CS aim for this to be completed sooner.
Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149624 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Danielflorin 

If you prefer to call, go in store or have accessibility needs, please see full contact guide here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38563 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

And you will need some suitable photo id (passport, driving licence, bus pass) if you plan to visit an O2 store, @Danielflorin.

Message 4 of 4