Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2 not working

jizzer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just joined the network.....not a great experience so far ....current climate taken into account

Ported number from EE but set up my o2 with number that came with SIM card 

No offer  of Disney for 6 months in extras 2 calls to customer services 50 mins one guy answered seemed not interested said would transfer call but dropped it.

second attempt just gave up .

Number finally ported now the My O2 app comes up with my ported number but can't click on anything else just get the "something went wrongl been like That for 2 days .

Im beginning to agree something did go wrong maybe me changing networks .

Not a great start the systems seem to work fine when signing up or taking your payment.... but seemingly not for resolving issues .......

Can anyone help ? 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'm not even sure you can buy a business sim card. You would have to sign up.

Message 11 of 14

jizzer
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Finally got through to customer services ...and was told he could not reset it ...I would have to wait until " It sorted itself out " ....very helpful ...like I stated previously the sign up an payment systems seem to work flawlessly...... Might have to re think whether I can be bothered to pursue this ....or just bail out in the cooling off period ...
Message 12 of 14

abdul2
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
what does he mean by sort it self out lol. do they even know there is an issue for a lot of their customers?
Message 13 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 14 of 14