My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Updating profile name on MyO2 app

Good afternoon, I have recently updated my surname upon getting married and whilst it has updated all the details on the O2 website on the MyO2 app under the profile tab it still lists my previous surname. How can I get this changed as they didn't kn...

My O2 with multiple contracts

I have 3 contracts, my own and 2 for my daughters. I want to setup the My O2 app so they can see only their own account. How do I do this? If I try and log in as me on their phones, it asks if I want to use or overwrite the address book so I haven't ...

sevans99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text Message

Received following text "O2: We were unable to process your latest Bill. In order to avoid fees, update your billing information via: " mobile no. +447732133977. I haven't replied as I think it's false. Am I right to think this?

Sarah8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocking

How do I block someone from calling and leaving voicemails is there a way that I can stop messages being delivered aswell

Gemma1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice mail on itemised bill

Why does it say voice mail on my itemised a it time bill instead of the number dialled

Lucky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit File Referral

HiI recently found out that a default has been taken out on me because of a contract I entered into with o2 that never got cancelled when I asked for it to be (within 10 days of taking it out). I ended up cancelling it with o2 who agreed I shouldn’t ...

AbigailC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't view my bill

I'm logged into the website but when I try to access my O2 account it says.... Please bear with us. We are really busy at the moment. I've tried several times over as many days but get the same message every time. I want to view my bill but I'm going...

KK4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 not working

I bought a new phone contract almost a week ago, but My O2 isn’t working. I’ve tried logging in but it says that My O2 isn’t available to me yet, and then if I try to login on the website it says I don’t have a contract. Why is this?

Jord9n by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t track my order

My order has been dispatched but I can’t track this on my 02 as it’s not showing? I received the email but still can’t see when it’s going to arrive. Keep getting disconnected from live chat.

Ellie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Name change

How do I change my name, as I’ve got married and I am no longer a miss I am a Mrs, I wish for this appear on my account so need help!! Please!!

Rebecca94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos