My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Voice mail on itemised bill

Why does it say voice mail on my itemised a it time bill instead of the number dialled

Lucky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit File Referral

HiI recently found out that a default has been taken out on me because of a contract I entered into with o2 that never got cancelled when I asked for it to be (within 10 days of taking it out). I ended up cancelling it with o2 who agreed I shouldn’t ...

AbigailC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't view my bill

I'm logged into the website but when I try to access my O2 account it says.... Please bear with us. We are really busy at the moment. I've tried several times over as many days but get the same message every time. I want to view my bill but I'm going...

KK4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 not working

I bought a new phone contract almost a week ago, but My O2 isn’t working. I’ve tried logging in but it says that My O2 isn’t available to me yet, and then if I try to login on the website it says I don’t have a contract. Why is this?

Jord9n by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t track my order

My order has been dispatched but I can’t track this on my 02 as it’s not showing? I received the email but still can’t see when it’s going to arrive. Keep getting disconnected from live chat.

Ellie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Name change

How do I change my name, as I’ve got married and I am no longer a miss I am a Mrs, I wish for this appear on my account so need help!! Please!!

Rebecca94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Manage payment card

I need to change the payment card for my top ups but can’t find where to do this on the website

Govanch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel tariff

Hi, I want to cancel airtime tariff

jessicgol by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aura

I dont want to recieve messages from Aura how do i disable it ?

Alan58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant view my plan on the o2 app

Hello I got a new pay monthly contract samsung Galaxy s10 and since I have had it i have been unable to access my plan to view how much calls, data and texts I have used it has been like this for 2 to 3 weeks.

123454 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos