My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

A paper bill for proof of address

Hi all on the app I’m trying to find how I can request a a paper bill for proof address , I have tried contacting o2 by phone but on hold for a long Time , anybody know if it’s possible through the app ? THANKYOU

Billy16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud message

I got a message saying I was going to have to pay fees if I didn’t update my payment method and the number didn’t say o2 is this fake?

add acount to myo2

Hi- I have a 3rd account, can see the number on my o2 but every time I click on it it shows that there is an error, and at the bottom of the page see account details of my other other account

larsdw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HELP WITH SIM SWAP

Hello, I lost signal on my O2 sim number a few days ago, and I called customer service and they sent me a new sim card but with a different number. Could you please tell me how can I do the sim swap? I cannot send or receive messages from the dammage...

HELP!

Just received my sim.. Awaiting port of number on Tuesday as received a text this morning.. But trying to get on my account and all I see is it looks like something went wrong..I can't load my account to access the settings to turn on vowifi or VoLTE...

Callan47 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Why can i not see calls i have made on my bill only messages ?

Leighann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

Can I view more than one number. I have 3 accounts linked. Can I manage them in one pkace

Nrfox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verifying email

Just set up online account. Every time I logon it tells me to verify my email address but it never sends the email.

Furzul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

item on bill not recognised

HiOn my breakdown of bill it says Google Play - £9.99 - I don't recognise this - (8.4.20) as it doesn't elaborate exactly what it was...anyone got any ideas how I find out please?Lynne

Lynne1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos