Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 app - adding a number

Alunj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've recently added a sim only number to my family.. I can see the number and acct details if I log into the My O2 web site but it doesn't appear with the other numbers in the android O2 app.. I waited until the first bill bit still no sign.. the other numbers added automatically to the app
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Try logging out of the app completely or uninstalling it and then starting again.
Might be it's not picking up the details yet.
If it is still happening after trying the uninstall/re-install then you would need to contact customer services to see if it something they can sort.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Try logging out of the app completely or uninstalling it and then starting again.
Might be it's not picking up the details yet.
If it is still happening after trying the uninstall/re-install then you would need to contact customer services to see if it something they can sort.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 2 of 4

Alunj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Uninstall/reinstall fixed the problem.. thanks for your help
Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Good to hear it's working.

Message 4 of 4