Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keef
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why have i been forced to change my log in details ??? I'm really angry about this.

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Keef 

I felt the same when I had to change mine. Unfortunately there was a problem with the Security system to access the forum. It could only be resolved for some members when we changed our login details.

At least now I can  get onto the forum and My O2 without a problem.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Keef 

I felt the same when I had to change mine. Unfortunately there was a problem with the Security system to access the forum. It could only be resolved for some members when we changed our login details.

At least now I can  get onto the forum and My O2 without a problem.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Keef
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The trouble is a more mature user needs to be able to limit the amount of different passwords in a world that is now obsessed with them for even the most ridiculous accounts. I just dont feel i have control of my own account. Thanks for the response though.

Message 3 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Cleoriff's answer is correct, @Keef. I had to change my login too. If the number of passwords has you overwhelmed, get yourself a password manager. LastPass, which I use is quite a good one, offers a free version if you use it on only one device. There are others out there too, if you Google around for one.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Keef wrote:

The trouble is a more mature user needs to be able to limit the amount of different passwords in a world that is now obsessed with them for even the most ridiculous accounts. I just dont feel i have control of my own account. Thanks for the response though.

@KeefI'm extremely mature *coughs* 😂 and all I did was use the same password but in capitals. It did the trick. I store all my passwords on One Note on my PC.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

@Keef 

I got this too on my mobile phone, not the best place, made bit of a hash there, Changed password and then asked again to change, bit frustrating but when I could manage it I  went on computer and calmly went through every detail in my account to make sure all was ok and changed updated password, all sorted @Keef 

I find I need to keep extremely calm (these days) as many companies are using different methods of communication and security.  If it doesn't work initially for me I do something else until I have recovered my cool😎

Good post needs to be aired here

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 10

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Just wait until they ask you to stare into the camera instead of keying in a password... 👁️‍🗨

Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Just wait until they ask you to stare into the camera instead of keying in a password... 👁️‍🗨

😂🤣

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

Cabc
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Trying to access o2 community my password was correct but not accepted changed it twice but instead of signing me in keeps repeatedly returning to asking for password? Also screen nnot mobile friendly..still not even got round to the question I wanted to ask in first place..

Message 9 of 10

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Cabc wrote:

Trying to access o2 community my password was correct but not accepted changed it twice but instead of signing me in keeps repeatedly returning to asking for password? Also screen nnot mobile friendly..still not even got round to the question I wanted to ask in first place..

The password change is best done on a PC or laptop, or on a browser in Desktop View on your mobile, if the screen is big enough.

Once that is all done, the mobile version of the website, certainly for me with Chrome in Android, is fine - except for the pop-up persistently asking for your feedback, but that is another post.

Have you managed the password change ok now, @Cabc?

Message 10 of 10