My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 fraudulent activities

I recently took part in a 40 percent discount that has gone terribly wrong .The items that were to be delivered which included a new iPhone was going to cost me money so I refused the delivery. However, when I looked at my O2 account they had already...

Lolade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Printing old bills

The drop down box for printing old bills has disappeared. Can any one help. Tried the virtual assistantand asked 10 different ways but still could not understand me!!

JKnottEnd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot use data

I have transferred £15 to my account yesterday, however, i don’t have any data to use . please help. urgent

KY3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! discount

when I signed into my o2 account I wasnt given the option to put in my NHS discount how can I sort this out

Resolved! Previous bills

How do I access previous bills?

BG2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy watch data

I have a galaxy watch 4 which I bought from Samsung online, I'm on an o2 contract I've tried adding my watch to my account but it's declined, I'm using it as Bluetooth only at the moI'm waiting for my deposit refund of £150 which is due on my next bi...

mumsy1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSim

How can I get my O2 esim qr code?

Afi1987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! operator determined barring

I get Operator determined barring every time I text an Irish number. Can anyone advise me how to sort it? I have a very old Blackberry.

Steve007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong email for my order

Iv put the wrong email address on as my username and iv upgraded my phone but I can’t get the confirmation email

GS3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recived first bill but not the phone

My phone was ment to be delivered Monday and has yet to arrive. Today I recived the first bill. What do I do?