Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

Previously I was a V.Media customer whose been transferred over. All sorted before Christmas everything was fine and Myo2 worked.

I went to log in today just for a browse however it came up "48 hours for next customers" etc. Tried to do a reset password however to no success.

It says it didn't recognise my email, went to re register with same email, worked...however went to add the device to account but of course it said this number is already assigned to a different email.

Called up customer services...Long story short my number assigned to a different e'mail which they can't tell me what it is. Even though I've never used a different email and also the fact I've received the o2 bill for January since changing over, however didn't receive February's.

Their solution was to create a brand new yahoo account and use that email to re assign my mobile to for access to Myo2 app.

I just don't understand why I'm still getting bills? And what random address they have assigned to my number?! Any suggestions.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144882 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@UTW 

I've the exact same issue currently.

It's been looked into by O2.

No fix as yet.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Mercer
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also having the same issue with my account at the moment. My wife can view hers, but I can with my own currently. I hope this is sorted soon. 

Message 3 of 8

UTW
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the swift replies.

Message 4 of 8

DCH1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry, I can't help. I have the same issue and got cut off when speaking to an advisor after 45 minutes.

I am getting messages to tell me my bill is ready on the correct email which makes it more frustrating!

Message 5 of 8

BOBO1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Reassuring to know we're not alone but O2 have seriously dropped the ball here. I have been able to log in onto my account, accessing bills etc, for 15-20 years and all of a sudden: numbers no longer assigned and "you need another email".... absolute nonsense and it seems that the call centres abroad need to take the flack while the perpetrators of this mess do nothing. They probably won't even read this - but I have vente my spleen at least!!!

Message 6 of 8

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6236 Posts
  • 108 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

Yes @BOBO1, this is a customer-to-customer forum so it is highly unlikely that any member of O2's staff will see your post. Nevertheless, I cannot imagine that senior O2 managers are not aware of the issues with accounts and surely a "fix" will eventually be forthcoming ? 👍   

Message 7 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144882 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Oxonian wrote:

.....surely a "fix" will eventually be forthcoming ? 👍   

😂

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8