My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I want to change my SIM to £5 SIM only

Resolved! Pending payment

Hi, how long does it take to get the money back on account from pending payment?Thank you.

Resolved! Cancel account

Hi I cancelled this account 17 April and was told June would be final payment but im receiving emails saying I still have outstanding bills. I have no intension of paying this as I already paid to the end of April and the money of May too when I wasn...

LM2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone france

when I try to phone France +33 809 401 401 the call just ends straight away. How can I phone France from the UK?

Graham10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two phones

I have two phones and can only see one phone number on myO2. I need to be able to see both phones' bills etc.

Gilly75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Addresses

Hi,Is there a way to find a list of all my addresses linked to my account?I recently had a charge listed to a previous address from 10 years ago and want to update or remove it. Thanks.

Resolved! Change name

I need to change name on my account 

GollC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 15 days

It's as been 15 days since I sent the mobile phone back to 02, ring customer services they are no help .

Neil06 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Other person is getting my o2 messages and updates

Hii had a phone call from someone I don’t know, this person is not with O2, is with Tesco he is getting all my updates and messages form O2 is there any chance to remove this person from my updates and investigate how that happened

Nat34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos