My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

my monthly bill has come in and I checked the allowance but this month there is none I'm supposed to have 12gig?

G0pyv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewing bundle

Hi I want to renew my bundle today rather than waiting for the 1st of February I have topped up £15 I don’t have a way of renewing the bundle how would it be done

Hhh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S21 Ultra pre-order

Has anyone received an email notifying them when their Samsung S21 Ultra will arrive? I can't even see it in my orders. I was hoping it would arrive tomorrow (Friday 29th) but it doesn't look like it. Also, when I made the order for Samsung S21 Ultra...

9l9na by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 - data used display

Hi, has anybody else noticed that their data used/remaining information has disappeared from their My 02 icons? Mine, my wife's and my father-in-law's phones are all experiencing this issue. Thanks

disney+

I signed up for the disney + extra and cancelled it the day the 6 months ran out. My bill for this month just came out my bank account and it has charged me for disney + even though I cancelled it and have not had access to it. How do I get this refu...

Keypad not working abroad

I am currently in the US. Phone and data are working fine. Issue is that when talking to automated lines that give you options and ask you to press a number, the numebrs I press are not being registered. This means I cannot log in to my voicemail, an...

Resolved! Paymeny

I made a payment and the money has gone out of my bank account but on my O2 it says that i need to make a payment. How can i resolve this issue because I don’t want to pay again.

Jenisha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Need help getting phone

Cam113 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen Phone

Hi My phone was stolen today between 11 am and 12 noon. What can I do? I don't have another phone to call O2

Beata1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! leave 02

i would like to live o2 . how can i to do ????

monika4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos