My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

upgrade

I would like to get a new phone (preferably refurbished one to reduce cost) and return to my previous sim only so in total i am paying no more than £15 a month if possible. Thanks.

HanF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Defence Discount Card

Hi I have a defence discount service card and noticed that I may be able to get a discount on refresh airtime plan.Can you please advise

AS2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change number

I rang up Saturday to change number and the guy said ok.I dont seem to have had the change of number, phone doesnt work outside of home wifiany ideas please?

hilaryod by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Bank details

I want to change my payment details, however Im not sure how I change the name of the bank account holder?

Connorpb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set up a direct debit

I would like to set up a direct debit to pay my airtime bill

Clare21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Charges

I have recently been charged £5 every day for O2 travel. I am working in Hong Kong but my dual-sim phone's primary account is a Hong Kong pay monthly account. I have not called or messaged the UK or received any calls or messages from the UK, so I'm ...

tyresmoke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update billing adress

Hi, I am trying to change my adress and I get an error message saying my bill is breing prepared so O2 can't process my request.Can you please help?Thank you

Resolved! Changing phone and keeping no. & transferring contacts to new phone & diary

I need a new phone - I would like the i-phone mini 13 - but I don't know how to go about this. I need my number, contacts, diary and photos - if possible to be transferred to the new phone. I have a sim card so I don't understand about the esim - wou...

Debbie8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

Why all off a sudden is o2 signal and service rubbish I have been with o2 for many years and never had any problems. When I'm home I have no signal or even not at home. When someone rings they sound like robots or underwater. And the funny thing is I...

Monty57 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bills

my air time bill when i had a decvice plan was 36 quid... now apparently my air time is 55 why and how can you just randomly put up my prices.

stevenm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos