Did you mean: 

Key Worker Contract Support

Shorelines
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Help?

As a key worker mobile communication is vital and the current level of service that I'm receiving is terrible. Having been an O2 customer for many years I'm extremly annoyed. Yes these are challengingtimes! However, i've tried several times to contact you via chat/ phone and written correspondence. I need to save on money on my monthly outgoings, As a result I need to change contracts and downgrade to the iPhone 2020, spec as follows 64GB, IGB data White, 36 month contract, unlimited text/ minutes, no upfront costs.

Currently, O2's offer is not as competitive as Virgin's at £19 per month. How do I ask O2 if they can price match, if not I want to cancel my contract with immediate effect.

Advice please.....

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Shorelines 

O2's policy wont allow them to pricematch at all.

The Refresh contract offers flexible tariffs https://www.o2.co.uk/refresh/flexible-tariffs 

If this doesn't suit, then a guide to cancelling is offered here

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

NB: all contact numbers for O2 are in this guide. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

And with the recent announcement that O2 and Virgin Media are in merger talks, you'd think there'll be some downward rationalization, @Shorelines

Have you considered Mobilephonesdirect, there you can get phones, still on O2, but which are more competitively priced. 

Or, as Tesco use O2's network, their mobile range may fit the pocket. 

Good luck! 

Message 3 of 4

Deag
Level 9: Fired up
  • 134 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 13 Solutions
The merger will take a year to be formalised, nothing will change before then as they remain separate companies
Message 4 of 4