Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view more than one sim contract

Stuart56
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do I view more than one number on same account. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145096 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Stuart56 

Currently you can’t merge accounts. 
O2 have suspended that option whilst accounts are being migrated from Virgin onto the new 360 system. 
Tou will need to setup a separate MyO2 account for any other numbers. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 145096 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Stuart56 

Currently you can’t merge accounts. 
O2 have suspended that option whilst accounts are being migrated from Virgin onto the new 360 system. 
Tou will need to setup a separate MyO2 account for any other numbers. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

Stuart56
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not happy as I’m now trapped in a sim only contract I no longer need . I think it’s very poor of O2 to not allow more than one sim on same account.  It was not a problem for virgin mobile which was actually far better as they had Data rollover

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36556 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

O2 do allow multiple products on a single account, but it's been disabled while the Virgin and O2 customer base is moved to a new billing system, 360, and will be reinstated at a later date: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-System-Updates-360/m-p/1598402/highlight/true#M39424

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 145096 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Stuart56 

As I said, it has been suspended whilst migrations take place. We are assured it will be reinstated later.

If you want to cancel a contract, the guide is here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 5