Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in US

Antonio_76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I’m in US and I only want to have my existing data limit to use. I don’t want to pay the £6 a day for unlimited use. How can this be changed for me?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124844 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7535 Solutions

@Antonio_76 

To be honest using data in the US is absolutely awful with O2! Speeds are appallingly slow!

You would be better off getting a PAYG sim from T Mobile or AT&T mobile where your data speeds will be vastly superior. If you don't want O2 Travel for £6 per day (when you use it) you will be charged for texts and calls at standard rates. Make sure you use WiFi wherever possible and stay in touch with people by use of Whatsapp and Messenger.

USA - Roaming with O2 

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124844 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7535 Solutions

@Antonio_76 

To be honest using data in the US is absolutely awful with O2! Speeds are appallingly slow!

You would be better off getting a PAYG sim from T Mobile or AT&T mobile where your data speeds will be vastly superior. If you don't want O2 Travel for £6 per day (when you use it) you will be charged for texts and calls at standard rates. Make sure you use WiFi wherever possible and stay in touch with people by use of Whatsapp and Messenger.

USA - Roaming with O2 

Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 2