Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined accounts

Addysasa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I have 3 mobile contracts for myself and 2 daughters. I use the o2 app and it has combined the payments together once a month which is fine. Problem is I need to download a bill for one account to claim cashback. When I select the individual bill it doesnt state the phone number on it which is needed for the cashback claim. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35917 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

If you log in to MyO2 online with the mobile number for which you want the individual bill, does that work, @Addysasa?

It should let you see just that phone's details, not like the master account which shows combined details of all accounts/phones. 

You may need to go through MyO2 account creation for that phone, if never done before. If you need help from CS, numbers all here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

A search shows this tip... but the info on the page may be outdated now - worth checking out, though:  http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Good luck! 

Message 2 of 3

Addysasa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou. I have tried creating seperate accounts for each number but because all the mobile numbers are linked to the same email address it wont make individual accounts. I have found the single bills but yhey are not able to be downloaded like the combined bill is. I will have to screenshot it and hope that they accept it for cashback.
Thankyou for your help.
Message 3 of 3