Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my phone details from my fathers to mine

Amylouise28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I would like to change my account under my fathers name into mine with my card details. How do I go about this?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you mean the name on the account, then you can't do that @Amylouise28.

You would need to take a new contract, and you and your father would need to call customer services so you can request the number transfer and he can approve it.

Please note this would close the account under his name, so best do this once any minimum term is finished to avoid a large bill.

If you mean you want to change the payment then you can do that once logged into your account.

Using the website, log in and click on "Bills and current charges" and then the "Change payment or address details".

From here you can change the details of how the payment is made.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you mean the name on the account, then you can't do that @Amylouise28.

You would need to take a new contract, and you and your father would need to call customer services so you can request the number transfer and he can approve it.

Please note this would close the account under his name, so best do this once any minimum term is finished to avoid a large bill.

If you mean you want to change the payment then you can do that once logged into your account.

Using the website, log in and click on "Bills and current charges" and then the "Change payment or address details".

From here you can change the details of how the payment is made.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2