My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Discount

I’ve just taken on a new contract but I’m eligible for 25% discount. This has not shown up while I agreed all the details and finished the order. Talking to the support team on messenger they was telling me to click a link at a certain time but that ...

Markr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number transfer

I have switched from tesco to o2, how do i know if my number is going to transfer? Im sure i gave my pac code but my number hasnt transferred over?

transfer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing delivery

I ordered an iPhone XR for delivery on Monday, it didn't arrive. Eventually managed to get through to the courier today and was told they have lost it in the warehouse and to go back to o2. I reported it to o2 and was promised a call back but haven't...

Sf1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to access Disney plus

Hi, I’ve upgraded and have 6months Disney plus as an extra which is showing on My O2 as an extra but how do I access it?

D2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown outgoing calls

Hello, I have a lot of outgoing calls which I haven't made and it seems they're all to a same number, need help please. This is the number my all call is going to [personal data removed]. please help

Saulius95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MYo2

So i have 2 numbers on my account which are both linked to my MYo2 account which i can view my bills etc.My problem is i have just bought another sim only deal for my son for his new phone but obviously due to his age i had to put it through my accou...

Craigos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not finish main upgrade

Need upgrade but because main iPhone is destroyed thay still sending me some codes to iphone wich is not working so i cant not finish main upgrate.

Kptprd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adult tv

I can not seem to get adult tv!!!! It was working a few months ago but not now ???

Flower77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

How do I print a copy of my monthly bill?

Md67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit repayment

I have been advised that I have a credit on my account. How can I get the money from O2 into my bank account?

ByronB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos