1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122119 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Hi @Margy 

Are you returning them due to a change of mind or because they are faulty? If so, follow the advice here

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy 

Postal returns – look for your free returns label included in your packaging (or we can send you a new one). Then attach the label to your packaged device. For extra safety, we suggest upgrading the pre-paid postage to Special Delivery with insurance (around £7). This is optional, of course.

If you are returning for repair then you need to contact customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122119 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Hi @Margy 

Are you returning them due to a change of mind or because they are faulty? If so, follow the advice here

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy 

Postal returns – look for your free returns label included in your packaging (or we can send you a new one). Then attach the label to your packaged device. For extra safety, we suggest upgrading the pre-paid postage to Special Delivery with insurance (around £7). This is optional, of course.

If you are returning for repair then you need to contact customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello @Margy
Welcome to the o2 community forum
Just to emphasize always send by SPECIAL DELIVERY SIGNED FOR , might cost a few pounds but well worth the piece of mind and you have compensation, choose at post office, signature proof on line too.
Good luck JAZZ
Message 3 of 6

Margy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks for that I don't have a return label so could you post one out to me please it's much appreciated 

The device that I'm sending back is a tablet with Bluetooth I did not authorise this order as I was away for a couple of months as I was in the verge of a nervous breakdown so I was put in restbite i only came home middle of january it was my niece that said yes and she is only 13 I'm so so sorry for taking so long to contact you and any inconvenience caused. 

Kind Regards 

Margaret Galbraith  

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143184 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Margy 

This isn't O2.

You need to call customer service please Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

I hope you aren't out of the 14 day change of mind period. It sounds like you could be so call them urgently to explain the situation @Margy 

Message 6 of 6