Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account approved but still can't log in to the app

Gunar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, my account was approved 2 days ago and I still get an error when trying to log in to the My O2 app

"Oops. My 02 isn't available to you yet. If you're new to O2, it can take up to 48 hours for your account to be ready. If it's been longer than 48 hours, get in touch and we'll look into it for you."

I don't know where to find the esim I purchased without the app. And the help options just point to this community forum rather than an email or chat message tongue

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Gunar 

There is no email and chat is only available through the support tab in the app.

Other ways to contact O2 here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Gunar
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried customer service through twitter and they asked one question at a time about stuff they should know already only to tell me to wait 48h more to try again

I guess if this is the customer service I might as well cancel while I can. I was happy with Voxi, only considered switching to use esim and EU roaming

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Gunar 

Try giffgaff

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4