My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I change the email address for my account.

I've been switched from Virgin to O2, downloaded the App and used the links sent to me via text message but can't change the email address from the one sent via text message.I've done everything required through Virtual Assistant and MyO2 but keep ge...

Paul641 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

More info (Highlight to read)More info (Highlight to read)If I add a bolt on while the data instantly add to my account If I add a bolt on while the data instantly add to my account

Connorj10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access to account

My previous email address linked to my 02 account is no longer in use so I'm unable to verify my password change. I was trying to access my account for advice on my bundle and use of my phone whilst travelling abroad. Can you a) assist with accessing...

Dolores1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I get my bill?

Hi. I just started to use O2 this month. My plan is £15 per month rolling plan.I paid last Friday but I can't see the invoice/bill anywhere in my O2 page.I'm calling the help desk and waiting for more than 1 hour but it hasn't been solved yet. I talk...

Apple6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

I am travelling around UK and Europe from Australia. I am trying to top up my balance but when I put in my address it won’t accept it because I live in Australia. And if I put in the wrong address my card payment won’t be accepted. any guidance would...

Resolved! Disney Plus as an Extra

I have just upgraded my phone today and I think I accidentally cancelled my Disney Plus subscription as I informed the lady on the phone I 'already had a subscription' not realising it was with o2! I cannot now see this as showing as an Extra for me ...

JB13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my account

When I try to log in to my account, at the final stage when the security number is entered a message says this number is allocated to another person. Clearly its not as it is my mobile number

Mistyfiz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer of ownership and account

i need to transfer my daughters contract which is in my name into her name so she can start paying for it herself

KM659633 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I did not want the present contract

I have been entered into a contract which I did not agree to. Please revert back to my SIM only contract. I have returned the phone to you as I did not request it.