My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Sim not working

Hi, my Sim card is not working anymore, can I have another one ? Thank you,Kind Regard

nanor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone delay

Hi, I ordered a Pixel 7 as it was in stock and i needed a phone asap now I'm being told it could be a month what can i do to resolve this Alex

Loughlin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong mobile number on MyO2

My online account is all of a sudden showing a mobile number I have never seen and mine isn't present anymore. I tried ringing it but it just ends the call instantly with no tone (ie not unavailable or engaged), so I presume it's not actually a provi...

eaparkes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile number on account is not the number I use

I have just signed up to the My O2 App so that I can manage my data etc.The mobile showing on My O2 app is not the mobile number I currently use. Can you explain why my account has a different mobile number to the one I am using please?

KTJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't find my bills since Virgin mobile merged with o2

I realised that since Virgin Mobile partnered with O2, there is a huge technical problem where I can't find my bills anywhere and I can't access My O2 .This is drive me crazy it's like an endless vicious circle.Can you please help me sort this out?

Maxcarmas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

What happens to my balance if I change from PAYG to Big Bundle £5 per month?

tysdash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overdue bill

I shouldn’t have a bill

QShah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New device

Recentlt got a new ipad that came witha new sim and is linkedto my current phone now my phone number isnt working neither mobile data?? What has happened

Mai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Can I share data with friends and family