Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to my account

Blue217
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Following a case of fraud (which is now resolved) I obtained a new number with a new provider. I now need to close my old O2 account but I can't access it because the fraudster changed my password and other details. I have tried using my old sim with my old number as customer services said that they can send me a code. However when I inserted my old sim I cannot make or receive calls and texts. I don't know if this is because the account is already closed (but O2 are still billing me for that number) or the sim is damaged (although my phone recognises the Sim number). Any suggestions about what I can do? I seem to be going around in circles! Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149728 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28523 Solutions

@Blue217 

The old way of cancelling Here

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149728 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28523 Solutions

@Blue217 

The old way of cancelling Here

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2