cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung galaxy ace style

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else having problems with the galaxy ace style. Twice i have had to exchange mine as faults both times. 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

They are held to changing the phone if it fails x3 times for the same fault but it's generally by the same model.

It would be a goodwill gesture to offer anything else.

If you've lost confidence in the phone then another option is to sell it on as a non working model to accrue funds to buy another on Payg on O2 or one from high street ships such as CEX or cash convertors etc. ones that are unlocked or locked to O2.
Message 11 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144856 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
O2's policy is to replace after 3 repairs for the same issue.... Just keep on to them for a different phone - It's not guaranteed but not unheard of either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
To add : it may be worth speaking to the manufacturer via their uk support website for assistance. Just a thought.
Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just put a complaint in on their site. I am so disgusted with the way they have treated me especially as i have only had the second phone for 3 weeks.
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
the phone is only 3 weeks old and they wont give me what i am paying for the phone.
Message 15 of 18

MI5
  • 144856 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
We can only advise you as we have done....
Make a (polite) nuisance of yourself with CS and see what they can offer you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123287 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
We can only advise you as we have done....
Make a (polite) nuisance of yourself with CS and see what they can offer you slight_smile

And if you get no joy with the first advisor, I would ask that you try again....Very often a positive outcome is achieved by getting a good CS who is sympathetic. Keeping it polite as advised by @MI5  Good luck..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately shazzabell most buying and selling sites / shops won't give you the true value of a phone. slight_smile
Message 18 of 18