cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using internet abroad

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is going to sound really lame but my daughter has a pay & go phone and is accessing the internet using my brother's internet access in USA to post to FB and TW. She won't pay any extra will she ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is going to sound really lame but my daughter has a pay & go phone and is accessing the internet using my brother's internet access in USA to post to FB and TW. She won't pay any extra will she ?

Hi,

Not lame at all seen as roaming data is so expensive to use !

I would suggest that she turns off 3g and mobile data to ensure she does not accidentally access the Internet.

If then your daughter is connecting to your brothers Home Router via WiFi then no she will not accrue any costs.

You may find this 02 link useful for future use.

http://www.o2.co.uk/international/o2-travel

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Not lame at all seen as roaming data is so expensive to use !

I would suggest that she turns off 3g and mobile data to ensure she does not accidentally access the Internet.

If then your daughter is connecting to your brothers Home Router via WiFi then no she will not accrue any costs.

You may find this 02 link useful for future use.

http://www.o2.co.uk/international/o2-travel

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply. They are accessing it through the router so it looks like we will be ok. Best to be on the safe side.

Kind regards

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your welcome.

Message 4 of 4