Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreceived SIM and phone bill

Salmon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in the middle of a frustrating situation.

Back in May I signed up for an o2 pay monthly SIM. However, I never did receive the SIM. I phoned up and explained this citing my order number, but was told there was no record of such an order.

However, it turns out I have beenn billed for this service, as I have received a final bill telling me my service would be terminated if I do not pay up. The bill had been sent to an old address and was dated July.

I am unsure as to how to proceed here. It seems unfair to billed for a service I have not used. I have tried to call 02 to discuss the situation but as I cannot answer the security questions (as I knew nothing about the account untill recently) they have said they are unable to help me. I am quite happy to settle the bill in exchange for actually receiving a SIM i can use.

Has anyone got anyone got any idea how I can sort this?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
The paperwork is usually done in store when setting up the contract or emails are sent to you if you are buying online so you can tick the boxes to confirm you are entering into a legally binding contract. They don’t send paperwork out to be signed then sent back
Message 11 of 11