Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Samsung announces the Galaxy A10s - 4,000 mAh battery and fingerprint reader

Samsung has just announced its latest A-series phone, the Galaxy A10. This refresh of the original Galaxy A10 has a couple of key improvements. It adopts a larger battery and adds a rear-mounted fingerprint into the mix - something the standard A10 was missing.

The phone features a 6.2-inch IPS Infinity-V screen (so a v-shaped notch) with a resolution of 720 x 1520px. It is powered by an octa-core CPU (4 cores clocked at 2.0GHz and 4 cores running at 1.5GHz). It also packs 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage expandable via microSD.

The camera setup on the back consists of a 13MP main unit with f/1.8 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor. The notch houses an 8MP camera with f/2.0 aperture supporting facial recognition to unlock the device.

The whole thing draws juice from a generous 4,000 mAh battery (600 mAh up from the standard A10) and runs on Android 9.0 Pie with One UI on top.

The Galaxy A10s in different colorsThe Galaxy A10s in different colorsThe Galaxy A10s in different colorsThe Galaxy A10s in different colorsThe Galaxy A10s in different colors
The Galaxy A10s in different colors

Availability is yet unknown but we do know the Galaxy A10s comes in four different colors - Blue, Green, Red, Black.

Level 25: Hard Hitter

Re: Samsung announces the Galaxy A10s - 4,000 mAh battery and fingerprint reader

Hi @TheGreyApe 

This looks like a neat phone. Seems Samsung have a large range of phones to choose from. 

Community Manager

Re: Samsung announces the Galaxy A10s - 4,000 mAh battery and fingerprint reader

@TheGreyApe I love those deep dark colour options! heart eyes

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 677

No guessing which one I would go for....RED heart

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Of course @Cleoriff smiling It looks like a great shade of red to be fair! I really like the deep green and deep blue as well ...

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 547

It's what's inside that matters RolleysLOL