Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Maps Live View feature now available to more Android and iOS phones | READ FURTHER COMMENT

Google introduced an AR feature to Google Maps called Live View. It's an augmented reality walking direction functionality guiding you through the streets. Well, today, Live View directions will work on more than just Pixel phones. All Android handse...

TheGreyApe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 WiFi Hotspots

Does anyone else actually have trouble using their phone when connected to one? It's a great idea to incorporate this into the network but O2 WiFi just doesn't seem to work at all when my phone automatically connects to it. Speeds seem to be super sl...

Contract renewal and Familiy Plan

Hey team We had four phones out of contract and not on a family plan. I went through a couple of hours discussion for renewing contracts and we agreed on a package on the basis of having a family plan to make it fall inside our target budget. However...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eu.

Does anyone know when we go out of the EU will o2 still let us use our free texts and mins and date when we go out of the UK?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 4G download speed around Bognor Regis

I have been an O2 customer for many years and currently have an iPhone X coming to the end of the contract and where I will need to go to a SIM only tariff. I have noticed for a long time a growing deterioration in the internet performance on 4G only...

Peterg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOTE 10 Pre Order

What's the opinion on the new Note 10?For me it's a great upgrade.Best large screen out thereSpenUFS3.045W CHARGE4 camera setupA beast.I may have pre ordered a Rainbow skittles 5G to replace my blue note 9.Anyone else?

BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Surprise!

I received a large parcel today and saw that it said Telefonica UK on it and I was thinking, oh no! Have I had my O2 account hacked and someone has ordered something in my name! Haha!It was my O2 Surprise (I've tried to add photos that I've taken wit...

Screenshot 2019-08-14 at 08.10.05.png Screenshot 2019-08-14 at 08.10.16.png Screenshot 2019-08-14 at 08.12.10.png

Taking an o2 complaint to the ombudsman

Hello! I have received a deadlock letter from o2 regarding a fraud they allowed on my account where they let someone port my number to another provider and purchase an apple watch. I am now taking this to the ombudsman (I won't bore you with all the ...

Scam check from Twitter - is it genuine?

Spotted this on my timeline today, made me raise a wary eyebrow (text below pic), @Chris_K tagged, as tweet tagged O2 UK Social Media Team: PSA: please check if your mobile provider is leaking your phone number to #payforit scammers here: https://t.c...

Screenshot_20190807-213245__01.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos