Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

FEEDBACK

I have just spoken to Shamima on your o2 customer service line, she was absolutely fantastic, explained everything so well, checked the information I was previously told was correct (which it wasn't) and made me feel at ease with my issue. Please mak...

Gaby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Great Service

Stephen in the Worcester O2 shop gave me excellent service when I went in to just look at prices for a new phone and contract. Came out with a new phone and airtime at a really good price and Stephen was even able to save me some money via my employe...

Feedback

I’ve had a contract with O2 for 4 years, but unfortunately was forced to cancel it last week due to their poor service and lack of stock.I upgraded online to an iPhone 6S, which was supposed to be brand new but arrive with a scratch and malfunctioned...

Sophie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Balance"

Hi! Is anyone still having trouble getting a reply from sending "BALANCE" to 20202?I've just been on live chat with a guru who was absolutely no help at all and kept telling me it was working, although mine is clearly NOT. Thanx all.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tips to keep your device in good health

Hi everyone, Last year, we posted some ideas on how to Spring clean your smartphone, and got a lot of additional useful info from your own experiences in the discussion. We'd now like to talk, more broadly, about how to keep your device in good healt...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S10 plus discount

Hi guys, interested to know if I'm just being over sensitive or if there is a genuine case to be annoyed.... I've just noticed the Samsung s10 plus has been heavily discounted by £200. Not only Is this a kick in the teeth for the loyal o2/Samsung cus...

Signal

I have noticed over the past few months that the 4g signal around the country has been unreliable ! Just last week I was in the centre of London and on many occasions I was only getting 3G which is so slow the apps I was using would crash and just sa...

Struggling massively with getting a decent signal

Hi, Just after some advice really on my next steps from fellow 02 customers. I've been with 02 for years but for the past 2-3 years i've struggled with getting any sort of data signal in public places. I go to a lot of sporting events / public places...

gw84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung announces the Galaxy A10s - 4,000 mAh battery and fingerprint reader

Samsung has just announced its latest A-series phone, the Galaxy A10. This refresh of the original Galaxy A10 has a couple of key improvements. It adopts a larger battery and adds a rear-mounted fingerprint into the mix - something the standard A10 w...

TheGreyApe by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos