Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Lithium platform issues?

@gmarkj one post was in Discussions and Feedback and one in Help with Other Products and Services. The latter was the post from @MI5 who mentioned me. The other post didn't mention me. And, yes, both came through directly after they were posted on the thread.

And your post to me @gmarkj on this thread came through directly after you posted. So I've no idea what's going on 🙃
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 42: Skillful

Now I got an email saying @Glory1 tagged me, 1 minute after her post.
But nothing from @Cleoriff's post at 11:42 (yet anyway)...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Community Manager

@Cleoriff Thanks for raising this! There's definitely an issue. I just received a notification from a subscribed thread but the post in question was made at 9am. 

I'll raise this with the platform provider and keep you guys posted.

If anyone else notices any odd behaviour with notifications please share in this thread and I can add it to the support ticket. smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

I can add @Martin-O2 that I'm reading your post on this thread but have had no email notification of your post nearly 2 hours after you posted 😯

Topics: 688

@Glory1 wrote:
I can add @Martin-O2 that I'm reading your post on this thread but have had no email notification of your post nearly 2 hours after you posted 😯

Make that two of us....I haven't got an email re your post either @Glory1

I did have one to say I had a PM and that was as soon as it was sent....other than that I am still getting emails from posts at made at 1.23am ..and they are just coming in now.

So some posts are running 15 hrs late for me. @Martin-O2

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547

I can't check this to be honest @Cleoriff as I don't subscribe to any threads at all. I do however get emails for every PM though I've no idea on them being prompt or not as I just read them without checking times. This is ust so @Glory1 and cleoriff can check....

Well you can't test properly then @jonsie.wink

I get PM emails come through immediately as well

What about mentions.....do you get emails for those?

*The Game Is On*

Just show a final picture of my emails tonight.....

The ones highlighted in yellow were posted between 8am -10am this morning. The rest came in on time.

I have yet to receive @jonsie's email and mine in response (on this thread)  So some are still running 12 hrs behind...

O2 email 2.PNG

*The Game Is On*

[ Edited ]

Well it's now 22:32 and I've yet to receive an email on @Martin-O2's post at 14:32. Who knows when I'll get an email for @Cleoriff's post above

Email notifications for PMs are pretty much spot on.

I'm still getting emails for posts made yesterday afternoon. Most of which I've read as I was on the specific thread(s) at the time 🙃

Level 14: Rising star 

Sorry this is tongue in cheek but true.......

I ingest Lithium every night under controlled circumstances.  Brilliant discovery from many years ago.  In this weather and in all weather H20 has to be imbribed in large quantities to prevent toxication. Controls a health issue and allows a great life style.

So lithium has more than one use . An amazing mineral 

Spoiler
Mexican Wave