Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Discussions and Feedback

Highlighted
Topics: 543

Re: Forum development & bugs updates

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 105
Ideas: 2

@Cleoriff wrote:

Update as at 14.47.

Emails are coming in only relating to posts by the managers or if I get a PM from anyone.

... Or if someone gives you Kudos on one of your posts, where applicable. 

I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe.
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pnganimated-line-image-0016
Highlighted
Topics: 165

Thank you for the update @Cleoriff - as my posts on this thread have been ignored [not by you or other members]

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Sorry @Mi-Amigo I should have mentioned you in my previous post. It's a big issue for the community that notifications are not being generated. We've raised this as a high priority and it's been look into but we don't have any info on when it will be resolved yet. 

β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
β†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
β†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

Tell them it's whatever they changed around 1.30pm yesterday @Martin-O2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 165

[ Edited ]

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Sorry @Mi-Amigo I should have mentioned you in my previous post. It's a big issue for the community that notifications are not being generated. We've raised this as a high priority and it's been look into but we don't have any info on when it will be resolved yet. 

Thank you for the acknowledgement and for recognising the seriousness of the issue.

So you are aware - I received this notification:

• Martin-O2 @mentioned you in Re: Forum development & bugs updates β€Ž[today] 16:13

so it looks like tags from you [as Community Manager] is working but not from members of the Community.
    While I appreciate this being raised as high priority, I think it is disgusting and a total lack of respect that you have not been advised as to when this will resolved.

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 707

@pgn wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Update as at 14.47.

Emails are coming in only relating to posts by the managers or if I get a PM from anyone.

... Or if someone gives you Kudos on one of your posts, where applicable. 

I never get an email about kudos @pgn ? Just on my notification feed on the forum.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 707

Just to add, I had an email when I got a solution. As that was generated by @Martin-O2 I presume that was the reason.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 105
Ideas: 2

@Cleoriff wroteb

I never get an email about kudos @pgn ? Just on my notification feed on the forum.

Oh - dunno where I got that from... Confusion about Notifications vs e-mails, I guess. 

Damned annoying, regardless. 🀯

I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe.
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pnganimated-line-image-0016
Highlighted

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just to add, I had an email when I got a solution. As that was generated by @Martin-O2 I presume that was the reason.

Me too so that part is working fine. 

Currently using: