Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thanks

Montysmum
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

hi everyboby, just wanted to say, i'n now into my 6th weeks with my first smartphone & 02, ansd i'm having a great time. A  special thanks to martin for sending me a totally unexpected £2.50 reward which i didn't even know about, it was a real surprise and greatly appreciated. also a special shout to ,Talltrees, bambino and M15 for their help when i needed needed it, problems solved, new friends and a great community.i love my phone & am reall glad i joined 02, but i've still a lot to learn so no doubt i'll be in touch again soon. anyway bye for now & thanks again

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You're welcome @Montysmum 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What a lovely post @Montysmum 

We are happy to have you here on the forum and hope you stay round. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Thank you very much and you are very welcome. @Montysmum. Would love to hear more about "getting to know your smartphone"
Join in with the off topics when you can. We have Word Association, Nature awakening bees, Hope the Community Elephant in Africa. Photos you could add some from your new phone. Anyway have a look around.
Best wishes 😁 see you soon TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

What a lovely message, @Montysmum! I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your new phone, O2 and the community so much, we're really happy to have you with us and we're looking forward to getting to know you more around the community soon smiling sunflower

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm really pleased you're enjoying your first smart phone @Montysmum! They're fantastic once you get the hang of things. If any further questions come up don't hesitate to ask. wink 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6