cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 travel useless

Anonymous
Not applicable
rang o2 as I was goung abroad and joined the o2 travel package ..was told unlimited data in Belgium and NLands. Worked for less than an hour and travelled the length of B and NL without data ..even though was seeing H+ .. as I was travelling through the night wanted to listen to election results coming in. When I asked what I had paid for via live chat got all sorts of excuses and when it was clear I was not going to be fobbed off the agent said I had disappeared and ended chat..... I used a 3 UK sim in France and all worked perfectly.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Cleoriff
  • 123027 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

And yet I go to Spain every 6-8 weeks and find O2 Travel works well for me. Personal experience I expect....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Personally I find it very acceptable for calls and texts but not so for data. No apology here to you or o2.

Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

msmoby wrote: 

streaming audio is nothing compared to video consumption .. about a meg a minute on iplayer

Not that it makes a difference but here are some real figures:

BBC iPlayer
1 minute - Stream Video
3.7MB
Message 23 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Sounds about right @Anonymous but some people can't get their head round it. If I offend anyone then tough! 

Message 24 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not from where I'm standing... It's the same old tired speech...what suits some ppl doesn't suit others...

I personally don't think the allowance is that small.

These are consumer contracts,not business, so it's assumed that when u go abroad u r on holiday...now why would u want to play with ur phone all day when u are on holiday???? So they gave u enough to check ur emails and respond to some whats apps and upload the odd picture onto facebook. Makes sense to me...

Message 25 of 25