Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

o2 Status Checker

The o2 status checker at status.o2.co.uk is now including areas that are maintained by Vodafone.Good news for anyone looking to check on the status of their local masts and repairs issues.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessages whilst abroad

3 weeks ago I was on a ferry travelling from UK to Netherlands, before departing I switched off data roaming. However when I received my bill I got the following charges (both + vat); International Data Norway - £4.483O2 Travel - £1.66 Rather confuse...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secruity risk and disgusting customer service!!!!!

This is unfortunately my second negative post for which I apologise. But I am seeking advise - My o2 number has now been inactive for a week, this is because o2 ported my number over to Vodaphone by a fraud request over the phone through my account w...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 signal booster???

Will OR does 02 have a signal booster? I moved house not long ago and dont have a signal and have to travel about 2 miles before i get a signal but i was wondering if 02 have some kind of signal booster like the 1 that vodafone have that plugs into t...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my 02 rubbish

My daughter got a new phone 5 days ago with O2 simplicity sim on the 11 pound a month tariff. 500mb data unlimited texts 500 any network mins.but after 5 days my o2 shows bill as 33 pounds and my daughter hasnt went over her allowances. The my o2 won...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't get to phone quick enough

A message to O2 as they keep their technical support email address hidden. You have something wrong with your network. Everytime someone call my mobile I have less than 10 seconds before it goes to voice mail. I am annoyed with having to call people ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos