cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Is there a network problem in the Huddersfield South area? I have had no signal for the last 5 hours and neither has my wife on her phone. 😞
Message 141 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in wales and have had no network coverage since about 2 oclock yesterday afternoon!
Message 142 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have had no signal here in the Valley's since about 9pm, anyone know of any problems????
Message 143 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Is there a network problem in the Huddersfield South area? I have had no signal for the last 5 hours and neither has my wife on her phone. 😞

Hi beebman, I live in South Hudds (Stocksmoor) and there is a technical fault. I've had issues since Friday and cannot make or receive any calls via o2. I reported the issue to O2 yesterday (7th May 09) and again today, but no action as yet has been taken. I'm not very impressed with their response. I'm aware that at least one other person has reported the fault. I'm reasonably certain it's down to a transmitter issue (o2 call this a 'cell site') that's located in the area. I know where it is and have agreed to run some diognostics for o2 (in the interests of getting this sorted out quickly, although you'd have rather expected that they may do this!!)
Message 144 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm new here, hi.

Been with o2 for years and have never experienced any network problems. Last week a friend was in the Czech Republic, he was receiving my texts ok but I was wasn't receiving his replies. He's now back home but the problem continues. I have another friend in Bristol who is receiving my texts but I'm not receiving his responses. It's pretty much the same with other contacts I have texted over the weekend and today. I'm also not receiving any calls.
I'm located in the Hertfordshire area. Any ideas or do I need to call o2?

Thanks for reading and hopefully responding.
Message 145 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey there is anybody else having problems around the GL52 area? My iphone works at work in gloucester but not in my house - I'm guessing the network is down???
Message 146 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone else here in the DL16 6/7 postcode area and having problems with GPRS?

I have had no GPRS since about 8pm on Saturday night, I called Customer Services who advised there are no network issues and replacement sim would fix the problem. Went to the store in Durham and got the sim, but on the way I noticed as soon as I was away from Spennymoor town centre the GPRS symbol came back.

I've called customer services again who are still adamant that there are no GPRS issues in my area, I have only chance to check with one other person in my area who is on O2 but surprise surprise they have the same problem, so it must be a network issue.

Any advice on how I can get customer services to change their mind and take a look at the problem?
Message 147 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
last night my phone not send a text to people it said no network i got full bar
Message 148 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

I'm live just outside of Durham (DH6) and am experiencing network problems at the moment. I have no network coverage at all on my o2 phone. My husband has an o2 I-phone and he has network coverage and can call other networks and land lines but can't call other 02 numbers direct.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Thanks!
Message 149 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
No network available only emmergency calls within Teeside area
When #### will it be back on?
I demand like 100 free txts or summit for this inconvenience, ####
Message 150 of 727