cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's up now
Message 2 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone having problems receiving text messages??
First there was delays in receiving them, and now i cant receive any any all.
Message 3 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
yeh i cant receive texts, i know ppl have text but non are coming through... and i cant ring anyone
Message 4 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am not receiving texts either which is bloomin annoying when trying to sort social life out!!! grin
Message 5 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had service but couldn't make any calls. I made the mistake of turning my phone off. On "auto" it wouldn't connect, and when I manually selected o2 I got 'denied'. Eventually I've got o2 service, but it's of no use as I can't send/receive voice calls or sms.

I've been with o2 for less than a month and seems to be as if their network operation is shambolic.
Message 6 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My sister's in Cheltenham/Gloucestershire area and isn't witnessing any problems. I'm in the northwest (fy8) and have a mobile that's doing a good impression of a brick.
Message 7 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
signal seems to have dropped out in west cornwall. is anybody else having this problem? cheers dave.
Message 8 of 727

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah me and my partner have had no service since friday pm. It had been Intermittent since friday. But now we have had no service since yesterday afternoon and we live in Gloucestershire! Has anyone heard anything back from O2 we have emailed but had no reply!!! Anyone know anything different?
Message 9 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
My daughter is having problems receiving texts and calls but only on her simplicity sim. Any clues when it will be bak?
Message 10 of 727