cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm trying ring someone in Elgar Road or vice versa & neither of us can get through, you can't even ring a landline from an o2 mobile in the town centre. Everything is ok in Tilehurst though, so it is localised.
Message 651 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live and work in Reading. My personal O2 phone works fine - but all of the work phones which are O2 business phones are down including all data. They seem to be intermittent. Im hoping that it gets resolve as the issue started yesterday. Not sure if O2 are looking into it or not - I would believe they are. But the issues are still ongoing.

The GPRS side on the business phones, show that it has connected, but it is not sending/receiving and disconnecting when you are trying to utilise the data connection.
Message 652 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when the issues are going to be resolved?
my personal 02 phone has been down since this morning, it is disconecting
when trying to make calls, wont receive any incomming calls even
though I have been told that the phone does ring but then goes onto
answer machine.
Message 653 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the Issue is also effecting Upton - Wirral - Merseyside and North Wales - Connahs Quay.
3G signal but no response, till I turn off 3G as gprs does still work
Message 654 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
i think the problem is when are they actually going to admit there is a problem! worked for a bit today and then went dead again.
Message 655 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
was that your data th there was a problem with charles? im in London, it worked this moring and has not worked since about 4...
Message 656 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
It seems to be down again today - mine keeps connecting, then when it tries to use the connection it drops and states "the answering modem has disconnected".

Wonder if we will all get data tariff refunds for the 3 days now that its been up and down? wink
Message 657 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting sick of this. One minute I have it and another 3G is gone. It hits me in waves and as soon as I transfer data, BANG it's gone again.

Anyone else think O2 has lost grip on it's own network and the string and sticky tape holding it together is coming away.

Funny thing is when I ring up for answers they always say "well there's nothing planned for the next 6 months". Really well where is all of our money going then if nothing is planned? Chuckle brother operation I reckon.
Message 658 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there anyone we can raise this with other than o2?

They seem to be just fobbing everyone off and pretending there is no problem. I have spoke to them a couple of times and each time they say there is nothing wrong.
Message 659 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
In Brighton and no signal for the past 8 hours...whats going on with O2, anyone know?
Message 660 of 727