Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Should my next smartphone be Windows Phone?

Ok Ladies and Gents, I have a dilemma. As some of you may know I like to tinker with my Android lots and lots (Sometimes works, Most times soft bricks!) But I'm being drawn more and more to Windows Phone O/S. I personally think it's because of the de...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why am I being charged almost £10 more every month on my mobile phone contract for VAT???

About two months ago I upgraded to a £27/PCM iPhone 4S unlimited calls & texts and 1gb Internet... Now I'm being charged £36/PCM - they say its for for VAT? Please can someone explain this? Can they do that? I accept a contract for one price and then...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Upgrades - Please train your staff better!

Please can someone explain to me why a company like o2 which has been doing upgrades for numerous years still manages to get it wrong EVERY single time. I am currently on a blackberry, i upgrade and get a new blackberry and yet they change my bolt on...

TAJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal problems?

hinot sure if its a problem with o2, my phone or my friends phone.she thought her phone was playing up as she wasnt getting some of my tx's til way after i sent. some i was having to resend before she got them. i also never received some of hers. i s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 account was hacked!

A couple of weeks ago I received an odd text from O2 informing me that I can upgrade my handset in September 2013. Now, I have a sim-only contract and haven't had a new handset from O2 in a number of years but I knew my contract was due to expire som...

• 342 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Why doesn't loyalty get rewarded?

I've been with 02 for 10years now, however they refuse to match other deals elsewhere.4/5 years back i would get phone calls from 02 to offer me new phones and offers for loyalty, but now nothing. WHY 02 WHY?!?!

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

faulty phones

anyone else had problem after problem with the torch 9860 ??? i have had 1 that the calibration went wrong with, another 2 that wouldnt turn on !!! aaarrrggghhhhh

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

Hello,I currently have an o2 pay monthly contract but I was looking to know would it be able to take another pay monthly contract out under my name aswell as I am looking to get a phone for my sister? Is this possible? Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos