Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some Positive O2 News

There's been a lot of negativiity on this forum lately with people threatening to go elsewhere and dump O2 after 15 years of being a loyal customer, etc etc ad nauseam. Well, there was an interesting article in Saturday's Guardian about Vodafone. App...

PiedPiper by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

On hold all afternoon grr

I'm like quite a few others in being kept waiting for an eternity to speak to someone about an upgrade and still waiting. It's basically not good enough O2. I've even rang the BB section (I've got their BB anyway) and asked if there's anybody at work...

pam by Level 4: Observant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error with Mobile Web settings provided by O2.

I have been in a live chat session with O2 services trying to fix my APN settings. I asked for all settings to be sent to me so I could start fresh.I would like to bring the following to (someone's) attention. I received these Mobile Web APN settings...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service? What customer service?

I'm at the end of my tether. Been with 02 for over 5 years, but reception at my home has been so bad since May that I've finally given up and moved to Orange. Wanted to take my no. with me and had to contact 02 customer service to do this. HOWEVER 02...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail abroad

I have been trying for over a week to get my voicemail whilst abroad. I communicated with 02 last week for nearly an hour who advised that they had to change my default pin to a roaming pin, dont worry they said your voicmail will be up and running i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What have you all done to get an iPhone 5 ??

I want to know what all you EXISTING O2 customers have done to get an iPhone 5. Did you jump ship and move to other networks cos of O2 only doing 24 month contracts or did you just bite the bullet and get the 24 months with O2? Also did they let you ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer loyalty

Does anyone else feel that o2 do not take customer loyalty/service seriously? I have been a customer of o2's (and all those that were before) for 20 years. Currently I have 4 x phone contracts with them and 1 x iPad contract. I rang them prior to the...

• 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Telefonica/o2 'big data' arm

read on the bbc news that they will be selling 'analytical insights' which will be anonomous, but customers will not be able to opt-out. whats everyone else think of this ? I dont like the idea anonomous or not, and if they do start i will be looking...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Have just upgraded to iPhone 4S. They have given new smaller sim but the old one is still active not the new oNe. What do I do ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos