cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
Data network out in SE London as well 😞
Message 641 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Soooo glad to see I'm not the only one, not been able to connect to the net or send mms since aroung 4ish i'm in glasgow although many friends on O2 don't seem to be havin the same problems they have iphones tho I'm on a wee samsung number. Better sort itself out soon!!!
Message 642 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
back on in staffs people!!
Message 643 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is the network down again? Mobile internet's been dead with me since about 4.45pm ish, and no sign of it coming back up?!!!!

Must be down I am having troubles here and have tried two valid iphone sim cards and updated my carrier settings. I'm fed up with the issues O2 are having with iphones and data capacity / network down time.
Sort it out O2
Came back on in Manchester at 10.00pm
Message 644 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 contacted me on Wednesday after I left numerous complaints about the situation.

Basically they admitted there was a problem in my area but it was now fixed. I told them it wasn't fixed as people still couldn't contact me and mobile internet still doesn't work.

They asked me a range of questions and told me they would get back to me and send an engineer out to my area if there was still a problem.

Well its Friday and I'm still waiting and still have the same problem 😞
Message 645 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in West Lothian, Edinburgh which has no 3G signal for the past 5 days. Why is this the case? It has affected the whole area, it is impossible to connect to 3G cellular network!
Another network outage which take so long to resolve?
Message 646 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting no network at Northampton NN4 at the moment.
Message 647 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm currently only getting GPRS at home rather than the usual 3G coverage. Was ok earlier today seems to have let 3G sometime this afternoon.

I'm in North Sheffield.

Cheers

Dave.
Message 648 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have full 3g in Leeds but it wont get on any website or load anything.

On edge it works fine (but slow)

what is wrong - its been on and off like this for a couple of weeks. only 4 months left of this contract
Message 649 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know of any network issues in Reading town centre? Have been unable make or receive calls in this area for at least 2 days now. Signal strength is ok but cannot connect to anything. Other parts of Reading are ok.
Message 650 of 727