cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with one of the posts out there. There is some poor network/telecoms guys who are going gray by the second trying to figure out what to do. I think its a god send i have no network this evening. But i do believe o2 should of informed users via there website.

Again people shouldn't rant at the poor service desk consultant as they are the last to know. Hey i know we don't let our service desk know the network has gone down as the users let them know first.
Message 401 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
turning off 3g doesnt work on my x6
Message 402 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in somerset I have full signal just keep getting an error message when I try and send any texts. Please o2 communicate
Message 403 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i have a nokia 7373 and cant find where to go to select 3g or gprs can anyone help?
Message 404 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
symbian software so goto menu, settings, phone, network and select network mode. You will be given several options choose gsm and hit ok. All done.
Message 405 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i have a nokia 7373 and cant find where to go to select 3g or gprs can anyone help?

Hi Claire,

I have a Nokia X6. I go to settings, then connectivity, the network, then network mode and then select GSM.

I would imagine the 7373 has a similar way of accessing this. Why don't you try that??

Hope it helps!
Message 406 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can you turn off 3g from a soni erricsson c902?
Message 407 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
3g has disappeared from my screen and network selection is automatic on my phone. So turning 3G doesn't seem to be working in Somerset
Message 408 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know how long the system has been down??????
Message 409 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can you turn off 3g from a soni erricsson c902?

settings, across to connectivity, down to mobile networks, gsm/3g networks and select 3g only
Message 410 of 727