cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network down

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know when it will be up again?
Message 1 of 727
726 REPLIES 726

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
http://twitter.com/o2
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 411 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i have a nokia 7373 and cant find where to go to select 3g or gprs can anyone help?

Hi Claire,
I have a Nokia X6. I go to settings, then connectivity, the network, then network mode and then select GSM.
I would imagine the 7373 has a similar way of accessing this. Why don't you try that??
Hope it helps!

hi this doesnt work as the only options i have in connectivity are bluetooth, packet data and data transfer 😞 hmmm
Message 412 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
So annoyed!! We never got a txt to let us know the signal would be down! I hope 02 is going to give us a surprise or treat for it being like this for soo long!! Alot of people are angry!!
Message 413 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I completely understand that these things happen, its the fact that someone hasn't put a few sentences together on the website to say what has happened and what they are doing about it... at the end of the day, an advisor isn't an engineer... so its not like its going to get fixed any quicker than if don't write out a short msg.
Message 414 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone suggest the fix for the iPhone 3G?
Message 415 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
message on the O2 helpline says you may be experiencing difficulty using your phone due to "congestion"...

Surely it's more than ust congestion causing all this?!
Message 416 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
my signal just went down today 😕 which is not good, as i was bored and all i can do the pass time was texting everyone i know.... and my gf (girlfriend) of course :@
Message 417 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
i have a nokia 7373 and cant find where to go to select 3g or gprs can anyone help?

Hi Claire,
I have a Nokia X6. I go to settings, then connectivity, the network, then network mode and then select GSM.
I would imagine the 7373 has a similar way of accessing this. Why don't you try that??
Hope it helps!

hi this doesnt work as the only options i have in connectivity are bluetooth, packet data and data transfer 😞 hmmm

It's under phone not connectivity. 😃
Message 418 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi

Hi Claire,
Hope it helps!

Hiya i have the 7373, you go into settings,go to phone,down to operator selection and click manual then it will search and you click on the 2G profile that comes up.

Hope this helps slight_smile Emily x
Message 419 of 727

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spoke to o2 business earlier and was advised it is a computer error which was being fixed as we speak but there was no time scale set for the fix
Message 420 of 727