Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

terrible signal & call quality over the last week

I live just south west of horsham in west sussex, and over the last week, the signal on our phones here have dropped right off, to barely 1 bar at times, usualy no signal at all. the reason we switched to O2 in the first place a year ago was it had a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to chat with o2 guru through o2 website?

Hi,-i had a few chats with some very kind o2 gurus the last days. They always told me to come back when i have further questions. The point is that the chat possibility always came without demand. No i would like to know how to get back in chat with ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding another phone to my iPhone account

GreetingsI wonder if anybody can answer this.I'm trying to add a second phone to my current main account that I've had for years for the Mrs. As I read on the website this is entirely possible.I rang to order this firstly I was told that the advisor ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increase in Galaxy S2 price - surely not?? Insane!

I'm due for an upgrade on 01.07.11 (next Friday ) and have had my eye on the Galaxy S2 since its release.Usage wise thinking around the £27 mark 24 month contract would suit and thought the £49.99 one-off price reasonable at the start of May. Around ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

NoTW advertising

I have been a customer of O2 for many, many years and am writing to request that O2 cease their advertising with News of the World, and News International. I understand that O2 is reviewing its advertising, which I support. Would like to make it know...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's Customer Service

Morning all,yesterday i had a pretty tough day with O2. ive had my phone contract with them for many years and have never ever had a problem......until now....after trawling the internet for home broadband deals i decided to go on to the O2 website a...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos