cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I thought i would upgrade my phone, being I always work as I work in the hospitality trade I thought I would do it online through live chats... it was going really well the my chat got closed so I had to restart I was just on the end of signing and paying for my contract .... so I started again near the end I got closed again so I started again at this point it was 2 hours later and I had spoke to 4 different people I couldn't even spell there names... 3 attempt that night I got all the way the to end and the person at the end of thechat was sending me a link at this point I was into 3 hours on chat.... oh and guess what 02 dicided it systems would go down and not generate the link for me so you could imagine my out rage so after a week I finally calmed down and decided to try again to upgrade my phone so it was all going good only spoke to one person spent an hour on chat talking to them answering questions blah blah blah get all the way go the end and guess what there systems are down !!!!!!! And they can't generate the link but it's okay I can call customer support between the hours the guess what I work !!!! So really 7 years I've been with 02 always paid no less the 50 a month for contract and never offered any thing even though I've been with them that long I can't even upgrade my phone.... so this has topped it off I'm changing my network... 

your sincerely the most out rage and discusted 02 customer    

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
"I'm changing my network"

Exactly what I would have done.............but a lot earlier.

How O2 survive in such a competitive business environment is beyond me.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 2 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147995 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28375 Solutions
It literally would take 10 mins in store - do you not get a day off at all?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 23

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 not the point is it ?

If a company provides a service then it should function correctly.

O2 have a significant problem in that so many of their online services just do not function correctly therefore customers receive a less than satisfactory experience.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 124911 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7537 Solutions

No one I know would risk upgrading or taking out a new contract via Live Chat. Too many factors to go wrong...as they obviously did in this case....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 23

jonsie
  • 93609 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7000 Solutions

4 ways to upgrade

• use online chat....we know that is useless and time consuming
  • upgrade online....won't accept a debit card because the system is crap
  • call customer service....no problem but payment will be taken and then you find out days later that the phone is out of stock
  • Go instore and walk out with the new phone...if they have it in stock but they can't/won't match the online offers

Or just go with another network....

Message 6 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

1st accident in this case was using live chat. Should've come here first before deciding what to do 

Message 7 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anything can happen on live chat http://i.imgur.com/3rsvaWV.png

Message 8 of 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147995 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28375 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Blimey, no wonder they disconnect quickly sometimes!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 124911 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7537 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Good god....where the hell was that I wonder.....??

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 23