cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I thought i would upgrade my phone, being I always work as I work in the hospitality trade I thought I would do it online through live chats... it was going really well the my chat got closed so I had to restart I was just on the end of signing and paying for my contract .... so I started again near the end I got closed again so I started again at this point it was 2 hours later and I had spoke to 4 different people I couldn't even spell there names... 3 attempt that night I got all the way the to end and the person at the end of thechat was sending me a link at this point I was into 3 hours on chat.... oh and guess what 02 dicided it systems would go down and not generate the link for me so you could imagine my out rage so after a week I finally calmed down and decided to try again to upgrade my phone so it was all going good only spoke to one person spent an hour on chat talking to them answering questions blah blah blah get all the way go the end and guess what there systems are down !!!!!!! And they can't generate the link but it's okay I can call customer support between the hours the guess what I work !!!! So really 7 years I've been with 02 always paid no less the 50 a month for contract and never offered any thing even though I've been with them that long I can't even upgrade my phone.... so this has topped it off I'm changing my network... 

your sincerely the most out rage and discusted 02 customer    

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
It would be a simple 5 minute course as follows :

Q="What must you do when answering a Live Chat"

A="Give an answer even if we don't understand the question"

Q="No, the first response must be to direct the customer to the O2 Community, say nothing else"

This simple instructional course should take no longer than 5 minutes.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 21 of 23

MI5
  • 148745 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions
They'd have to put our wages up tho wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 22 of 23

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Blimey, I'm surprised the operator on live chat bothered to write the fact there's an earthquake. They just bog off so often that you'd think they'd be justified in doing that in this case.. http://i.imgur.com/3rsvaWV.png
Message 23 of 23