cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live chat and donkeys

Anonymous
Not applicable
I reckon if capita employed one legged donkeys who are only able to Eeyore Swahili you'd get a better service than at the moment.

Discuss......
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Cleoriff
  • 123408 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

I actually spoke to MI5 about remote access to phones and he said it could be done...

Although I am happy that CAN be done...Not sure I would be that keen trusting just ANYONE

to take control of my phone Smiley Mad

(and particularly NOT anyone from Live Chat!)

Bang

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
See that's the issue with them now. The technology is out there just nobody trusts them.

Had they had received/been allowed to use the training they were supposedly getting. All might have been well.
Message 22 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great discussion guys!
Message 23 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread may also be useful to people who have constructive comments regarding the Online Live Chat facility.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/The-Official-Live-Chat-Feedback-thread/td-p/566792...

Message 24 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 123408 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Well it is a subject I feel quite strongly about.

Particularly as my knowledge base of technical things is pretty poor Smiley Mad

(unless its medical equipment of course!)

If I need help with a phone, I expect more than someone who is unable to deviate from a

script)

As I say, I suppose this is why this forum sees so much traffic!  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do believe that like cleoriff said. Of they could get live chat sorted there would be less traffic on here
Message 26 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I do believe that like cleoriff said. Of they could get live chat sorted there would be less traffic on here

I'm not seeing that viewpoint Kev.

Live Chat along with o2 Uk customer service and the commuity forum are all here to support both new and existing customers and members.

Traffic would remain constant.

I'm sure the powers that be are striving to improve all aspects of contact and customer service provided by o2.

As said not many come here to give feedback on good experiances of the facility.

Message 27 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 123408 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Swings and roundabouts really Kev. Once I found the forum and how helpful and welcoming 

it was...I am sure I would never go back to Live Chat!!

However this is a personal opinion of course.

It certainly does not help anyone who joins the O2 network for the first time and goes to

Live Chat in the hope that.......?? D'oh!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 48

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I think that Live Chat is ok for very basic issues, however when it is a more difficult technical issue that Live Chat is the last thing that I would recommend.

Message 29 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
The amount of threads all over this forum are one that o2 want live chat and gurus to answer.

That is the most advertised route to get info from o2. The reason they end up on here is because those channels have failed.
Message 30 of 48