cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

l Online order not going through

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried all day to try and buy a oneplus off the website but get to the stage where i enter my card details and it gives me an error and reloads the same page for me to enter my card details.

There is no issue with my card, I've call amex who have said no issues with my card and amex had accepted my payment but o2 didn't. I've also used my santader card and pass the santander's own online verification but no luck.

I've called o2 to try and purchase over the phone but have been told my card is rejected

However this clearly isn't the case as the banks have told me my cards are fine!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Try calling customer services as there issues before with this type of card.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/td-p/874982

Message 2 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
O2's payment systems can be flaky at best.
You need to go in store to purchase to are you aware the OnePlus 5 is announced tomorrow?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate the guide

But why are there issues in the first place? I'm using an extremely common payment method which they accepy (have tried using both amex and visa)

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2's payments systems have been like this for a few years. We always suggest going instore 

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll look instore tomrorrw, problem is no o2 shops have it in stock!

I am aware the new one is being released but based on rumours i think it may be a fair bit more expensive, and i think the oneplus 3t is more than enough for my needs. 

I can always return if the 5 is cheap enough!

Just used my card at asos no problem!

Message 6 of 12

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12039 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1121 Solutions
Unfortunately while we happily report issues, sometimes it takes a little time to resolve them...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just popped into two o2 stores, their staff were utterly useless. Kept trying to sell me it on contract despite making it clear i already have a sim contrct, and oneplus in store were only available to contract buyers

Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Typical !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 12

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

That's absolutely terrible, you would expect store staff to go out of their way to assist. 

Message 10 of 12