cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

l Online order not going through

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried all day to try and buy a oneplus off the website but get to the stage where i enter my card details and it gives me an error and reloads the same page for me to enter my card details.

There is no issue with my card, I've call amex who have said no issues with my card and amex had accepted my payment but o2 didn't. I've also used my santader card and pass the santander's own online verification but no luck.

I've called o2 to try and purchase over the phone but have been told my card is rejected

However this clearly isn't the case as the banks have told me my cards are fine!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10160 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions
Amex is the least accepted payment type, and a lot of companies refuse to accept it as Amex charge a lot to the merchants..

Unfortunately o2 can sell to whoever they want at the end of the day, you may not like it but thats life!! and could it be that someone had ordered the handset into store? hence only available to contract customers...
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

The store assistant gave the impression there were many in stock and just wanted me to buy a contract

I have no problem with amex not being accepted, not where one the purchase page it specifically says o2 accpets amex

My issue is with their payment system as a quick google search shows I'm not the only one with this problem, yet everytime I've contacted o2 they try and blame my bank, who have told me already there are no issues on their end.

Annoyed that o2 is the only place i can get a oneplus 3t as its out of stock on oneplus, let's hope the oneplus 5 is reasonably priced as i may now just go for that.

Message 12 of 12